World Cup. Awesome. Kudos to South Africa a great start. They are really putting on a wonderful tournament thus far and a great start for the home team Bafana Bafana scoring the beautiful first goal of the World Cup. All of the stadiums look wonderful and I have just been impressed by how well everything seems to be going. The US really had some good chances against England after giving up an easy early goal. I am happy to get a tie, but I really think we had a decent chance to win that game. We did look soft on defense for a large portion of the time, but all in all a good start for us, and leaving that game with a point means we can likely move on past the group stage.
Had a wedding this weekend. Lu's cousin got married down in Milledgeville. It was fun because we got to spend time with her whole family this weekend. Also we got to celebrate her sister's birthday. Unfortunately the birthday dinner was without Lu, she was delayed flying back from a work trip up in Norfolk, VA. But I enjoyed spending time with them and then Lu was able to see them and hang out most of Saturday and then have lunch with her parents and sister on Sunday before we all went our separate ways.
I am gonna keep encouraging Lu to get her pictures because I know you all much prefer those to my wordy posts... so I will see if we can get a Lu post soon. Until then, have a wonderful Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment