Friday, May 20, 2011

Exercise

Today was the first day I braved the cooler morning temps to start riding my bike back into work.  I did pretty good, although I didn't push myself.  Thankful that no one tried to run me over with their car today.  I have been working out a bunch lately.  Any of the readers who have seen me recently might have noticed, as most people have lately, I probably have lost close to 25 lbs.  Still not in the shape I want to be in, now the weight isn't really an issue, but just where it is located.  Now I am more focused on building muscles and trimming fat, so really more redistribution of the weight I have.  Been pretty happy with the results so far.  Our upcoming vacation is definitely a great motivation as I want to be ready to be on the beach and feel comfortable, which I think I will now.  But yeah life is still pretty busy lots to do at work and at home and the many other volunteer things we do with church and KLife.  I will try to take photos as Sunday will be the last small group for the semester with my sixth grade guys.  I am making pancakes in honor of the IHOP men we are trying to be, men of integrity, honor, obedience and perseverance.  Other than that not too much exciting has been going on, but there will be more posts to come I am sure.

No comments: