Hey!
I survive an intense week at work and a large project going out! Now I can hopefully stop working Saturdays for a while, or at least not this Saturday. Here are some pictures and updates of the last month or two.
We got snow twice, so of course I had to take pictures.
Here was the second snow (and better):
One day in February Brian made this awesome Chicken tomato dish with pasta. It was sooo good - i took a picture. :)
Then he made me steak and potatoes for my birthday and I ordered me a birthday cookie cake. It was supposed to say Happy Birthday Lindsey, but obviously they got confused because of the holiday and the fact that I wanted the heart shaped cake. :) I forgot to get a picture of that night's food.
Then this past Saturday, we celebrated Brian's grandma's 80th Birthday at Medieval Times!
Here's Grandma getting knighted, since it was her birthday. I don't have any other pictures, but it was fun.
Probably just a once in a life time thing, Brian and I don't plan on ever going back, but going with a big group for her birthday was really fun. She loved it. She was called Lady Gertrude the whole time and everyone wished her a happy birthday. Anyway, we've had a fun couple of months, even if I've been super busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment