A while back, there was an awesome give-a-way at Chickfila. If you dressed up like a cow you got free food. So me being the chickfila lover that I am, convinced my husband to do this with me. :) When I took pictures off our camera from halloween, I discovered a lot of pictures we hadn't taken off the camera yet. So for your laughter and enjoyment:
And my sweet husband "dressed up" too, to get free food. :)
These were definitely taken a while ago, because they were taken in our old apartment. My spots kept falling off, but it was fun. We definitely got our food to go, so we didn't have to stay cows while we ate. :)
1 comment:
lol! I did this last year with a group of my seminary buddies - we were ridiculous, but we had so much fun.
Come to find out, a few weeks later, they had posted one of the pictures with my group posing next to their cardboard cow, b/c we were so shameless like that.
I'm sure my Mom would be so proud! lol
Post a Comment