Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Work

So I think Lu has work up to her eye balls to do.  She has been so busy.  Two projects going out, essentially today or tomorrow and she has been working long and hard.  I am proud of her and the hard work she is putting in, I know her boss and company appreciates it.  Luckily these projects are almost over with (for now as far as I know) and she gets a break. 

On the other hand I don't get a break or a day although I am not complaining, Lu earned it and truthfully with a day off i would just likely be a bum.  She is probably going to be super productive etc.  But like I said before I would share more details on me and work.  I recently applied for a new position within my company.  I don't know anything yet, but it is an opportunity that I am excited about, I think it will help me further my career and my skillset.  Please pray for God's leadership in this situation. I would like to hear something one way or the other, and to know that it is God's will.  Thanks.

No comments: