Friday, February 27, 2009

Little Things

Yesterday I got another reminder of just how awesome doing small things for people can really have an impact on them.  Yesterday, my plan, as it is most Thursdays, was to eat at my desk and work through lunch.  I like this because I save money and I get to leave earlier by working through my "lunch break".  

Right around 11:30 I got a wonderful surprise, my best bud Matt and his co-workers, Dustin and Becky, were near my work at a conference and had a lunch break and wanted to spend it with me.  It was a lot of fun, yeah I didn't go home early but I was really blessed to have all of them at lunch. I had a great time and it was fun to show them a little of my work place as well as just sharing a meal together.  Just the fact that they thought of me was great.  

I really appreciated the small gesture, makes me think if I am doing the little things to really impact others lives and showing them the love of Christ.

No comments: