So the Mrs. and I thought it would be good if we were both contributors to the blog. Hopefully this will result in more activity on it and keeping all of you up to date on the goings on in and around the Fox Hole. (yes that is what we call our apartment.)
This week seems to have flown by. We both have been enjoying being part of K-Life Atlanta. My best friend Matt is the director and has been working hard with Dustin and Becky to get this ministry off the ground. Things are going well so far and the Lord is truly blessing the group. The house where we will be meeting is coming together and the kids seem to be really having a great time and enjoying themselves. I will be leading a small group of 9th grade guys. I am excited and anxious to get started.
I am also pumped about the fact that we have been entertaining friends a lot lately. I really love to cook and it makes it super fun to have people over to the house to showcase my culinary skills... they are still in the infant stages but doesn't make things less tasty or fun to do.
So random information for you. The male fox is known as either a reynard (hence the title), dog, or tod, while the female is known as a vixen. Tod(d) is also the name of the Fox in Disney's The Fox and the Hound.
I hope that my contributions won't scare away any of Lu's readers and that from time to time they are interesting or funny. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment